Only the candidates with 100% proven skill-sets will pass
- We deliver bespoke, high quality selection solutions to tight deadlines and specialize in providing an objective and independent assessment of candidates to ensure that the best recruitment decision is made.
- We deliver practical assessment services, ranging from predesigned, stand-alone candidate assessment to more in-depth projects to support businesses by improving the effectiveness of selection activities.
- We focus on maximizing your return on investment by delivery of a range of interventions that actively encourage HR and line managers to make high-quality selection decisions independently and with self-sufficiency.
- We work in partnership with HR departments and line managers to deliver highly relevant and cost effective selection program. We pride ourselves in providing our clients with expert advice and support.
Personality profiling provides an indication of an individual’s preferred behavioral style and underlying traits. This information is extremely useful in predicting the potential of candidates to perform at a higher level and can be interpreted against the competencies and values that predict good job performance for any given role.
The information gained from a personality questionnaire can provide an invaluable interview aid for probing possible areas of strength and weakness around role and cultural fit. The outputs can also be used to provide powerful developmental guidance once the successful candidate is in place.
There are many personality instruments available in the market and each one has its own relative strengths. Rather than being tied to one test publisher, our independence means we can advise our clients on the right profiling tool to ensure that you see the required outputs.
There is robust evidence which shows that, When selected and used by qualified practitioners, ability tests are the most accurate predictor of ‘on the job performance’ and can effectively discriminate across long-listed and short-listed candidates.
Our in-house and associate teams are qualified to deliver the full range of ability tests available in the market. We manage the administration and have a full library to choose from
Our qualified assessment professionals can work closely with your leadership and HR team to review your current assessment practices and provide advice on improvement strategies.
We endeavor to provide robust but cost effective assessment solutions. These costs can vary depending on the scale of the assessment process, the use of ‘off the shelf’ or bespoke exercises and the nature of the feedback process.
Following consultation, we transparently detail our costs at each stage of the design and delivery of the proposed assessment project.
- Pragmatic – we understand the outputs that our clients need and partner with organizations to deliver robust but cost effective solutions
- Independent and consultative – we are not tied to any test publisher and are in a position to objectively select the most appropriate exercises in the market for our clients
some customers who have used our service
HSBC Holdings Plc is a British multinational banking and financial services company headquartered in London, United Kingdom. It is the world's third largest bank by assets.
Accenture Plc is a multinational management consulting, technology services, and outsourcing company. Its incorporated headquarters have been in Dublin, Ireland since September 1, 2009. It is the world's largest consulting firm as measured by revenues and is a Fortune Global 500 company
The largest car rental service provider in the world measured by revenue, employees and fleet. With annual revenues of $17.8 billion and more than 83,000 employees, Enterprise Holdings and its affiliates own and operate more than 1.5 million cars and trucks. (2014)