The work we have done for public safety
Supporting all the phases of the mine hunting operations: planning, operation and reporting. The data handling and data exchange of the detected, classified and identified sonar contacts is entirely based on the NATO AML-SBO (Additional Military Layers, Small Bottom Objects) electronic chart concept.
- Mission planning and preparation
- Surveying / mine hunting
- Sensor data processing.
- Operation data presentation.
- Supplementary data presentation.
- Geographical grid systems
- Sonar contacts processing.
- Remote Operating Vehicle support.
- Navigation objects editing.
- Data records.
- Report generation.
- Data exchange.
If you need to
- Gather data from different sources.
- Merge fragments to see the big picture
- Find hidden links between suspicious companies, persons and connections out of thousands of phone calls or bank transactions
- Simplify and facilitate the investigation work
- reveal group of terrorists
- fight organized crime
- discover corruption
- prevent child abuse
- catch human, weapons or drug traffickers
- solve murder
A picture is worth a thousand words. Depicts large amounts of information in a graphic form, where every piece of information is presented by an icon (object’s picture) or link (relation) between objects
Intuitive and easy-to-use software environment for analysts and investigators to collect, represent, explore and provide information in an understandable form
Not special knowledge of IT is needed. The working environment is simple and understandable; an ordinary user can make all necessary activities without having any IT assistance